As an approved Anaesthesia Facility, we are proud to offer a full suite of sedation options including: Oral Sedation, IV Sedation as well as General Anaesthesia, administered by an MD (Anaesthesiologist).
Nervous about visiting the dentist? We can help.
For over 25 years, our doctors have been providing dental care for people that are fearful of going to the dentist. Sedation options can be an enormous help to patients who feel intense nerves or get highly anxious at the prospect of dental treatment.
Your Sedation Options
Almost all patients who are in good general health are appropriate candidates for sedation.
Sedation options vary from mild to advanced depending on the extent of dental work that needs to be done and your individual needs.
Who can benefit from sedation?
Sedation offers options for patients who:
- Are nervous about visiting the dentist
- Have a sensitive gag reflex
- Do not respond to traditional freezing (can’t feel numb)
- Have back, neck or jaw problems
- Have physical or mental limitations
- Need to undergo several dental procedures at once
- Require oral surgical procedures (dental implants, wisdom teeth extractions)